About Our School
We, the community of St. Benedict School, working as partners with the parents of the students of our school, endeavor to develop productive Christian citizens. We believe we are called to be disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe in a Christ-centered education that nurtures the formation of the whole person spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically. We believe that parents and teachers work together to help each child experience success. We believe in achieving high academic standards by accommodating learning differences. We believe that a positive, caring environment is essential to effective instruction and learning.
2019-202 School Themes
- August - “WE WILL…Be Kind”
- September - “WE WILL…Encourage”
- October - “WE WILL…Serve”
- November - “WE WILL…Hospitable”
- December - “WE WILL…Share”
- January - “WE WILL…Accept”
- February - “WE WILL…Love One Another”
- March - “WE WILL…Forgive”
- April - “WE WILL…Pray”
- May - “WE WILL…Teach”
Ready to build an amazing classroom community? ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
About Class Dojo
- Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
- Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
- Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
- Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
- Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
- All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
My son attends St. Bens and loves it. It truly is a community of love, learning and faith.
Because I was a student there many many years ago and Blessed that I was able to get my early education there. A great school altho I may be biased.
The small classes and the special, individualized attention given to each student. The classes reflect God's love and respect for every person, regardless of status in life. St. Benedict is an academically excellent elementary school.
What a wonderful school our community has. Great caring staff and a loving environment geared towards a quality Christ-centered education.
Went to St. Ben's all 12 years. Was in last class to graduate in 1964 from what was the high school. I thank God for allowing me the graces provided by the wonderful dedicated Sisters and teachers. May this most wonderful education facility continue to grow and prosper with the love and guidance of our Heavenly Father!!!!
I love our school. I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere else. Great family environment. But also learning right from wrong, Morals, values and how to treat people. These lessons are very valuable for everyone.