About Our School
We, the community of St. Benedict School, working as partners with the parents of the students of our school, endeavor to develop productive Christian citizens. We believe we are called to be disciples of Jesus Christ. We believe in a Christ-centered education that nurtures the formation of the whole person spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically. We believe that parents and teachers work together to help each child experience success. We believe in achieving high academic standards by accommodating learning differences. We believe that a positive, caring environment is essential to effective instruction and learning.
10 Great Characteristics About St. Benedict School
- Teachers know their students.
- Students are free / safe to be themselves.
- Passion, charisma, joy, love for Jesus – Franciscan Sisters
- We celebrate our faith.
- It is a Christian community – a family
- One-on-one, smaller class sizes.
- Dedicated faculty.
- We teach respect. Self-respect and respect for others based on our dignity as children of God.
- It is not just a private school where kids get more attention – it’s a community of faith.
- Teachers strive for excellence, staying on top of learning standards and helping students see beyond the ordinary sacred moments in their discoveries.
Ready to build an amazing classroom community? ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
About Class Dojo
- Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
- Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
- Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
- Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
- Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
- All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!