Ready to build an amazing classroom community? ClassDojo is a beautiful, safe, and simple communication app for teachers, parents, and students.
About Class Dojo
- Teachers can encourage students for any skill, like “Working hard” and “Teamwork”
- Teachers can bring parents into the classroom experience by sharing photos, videos, and announcements
- Students can add their classwork easily to their own digital portfolios for their parents to see
- Teachers can also safely and instantly message with any parent
- Parents see their child’s updates at home, as well as a stream of photos and videos from school
- All your favorite teacher tools, like Group Maker and Noise Meter, are now in one place!
ClassDojo helps teachers build a positive classroom culture by encouraging students and communicating with parents.
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Served by the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity for 106 years, St. Benedict School is committed to educating the whole child for life.