K-8 TUITION SCHEDULE
|One Student||Two Students||Three Students||Four Students|
(Due May 15, 2019)
|Tuition with Parishioner Scholarship:||$2,100.00||$3,465.00||$4,515.00||$5,250.00|
|Tuition with Community Scholarship:||$3,100.00||$5,115.00||$6,665.00||$7,750.00|
10 month payment schedule begins August 15, 2019 and runs through May 15, 2020.
12 month payment schedule begins on June 15, 2019 and runs through July 15, 2020.
Payment is due on the 15th each of each month.
St. Benedict pays the difference between the tuition cost and the actual education cost per student of $5,375.00
All rates are subject to St. Benedict School Financial Advisory Council approval.
Are you still considering enrolling your child in our school but are concerned about tuition costs?
ST. BENEDICT CATHOLIC SCHOOL
St. Benedict Catholic School, as a non-public school, operates on a tuition basis. Educational services are offered through parish subsidy and tuition payments by parents.
In this policy, Parishioner is defined as:
- At least one parent and all children attending St. Benedict Catholic School must be Catholic and currently registered at Christ Our Light Parish or another approved Catholic parish.
- Contribute financially to the support of the Parish to the best of their ability.
- upport Parish life by offering their time, talent and treasure.
Pay full tuition rate for tuition, as determined annually. It should be noted that all students are eligible to apply for scholarships and that the total educational cost of a child is not assumed by parents.
- Christ Our Light Parish subsidizes the educational cost of every child enrolled in our school.
- Any parent experiencing a financial hardship may apply for Tuition Assistance.
- In order to receive “sibling discount”, siblings must reside in the same household.
- All families registered for the current school year must sign a Tuition Contract stating their tuition payment responsibilities.
- Refund Policy: The school year is divided on a quarterly basis, both academically and financially. A student attending any part of an academic quarter is not eligible for a tuition refund for that particular quarter. Refunds are based only on unused school quarters. The Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Served by the Franciscan Sisters of Christian Charity for 106 years, St. Benedict School is committed to educating the whole child for life.